Professional Development and Training Seminars
Courses will include Contract Management tools and techniques and provide the knowledge necessary to obtain a professional certificate. Participants will gain knowledge that is directly applicable to their career in Government Contracting and for each course completed; students earn Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours they can use to assist them in obtaining or re-certifying for NCMA’s Certified Commercial Contract Manager (CCCM), Certified Federal Contract Manager (CFCM), Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM) or other industry association credentials.
Hot Topic Seminars The classes are taught by volunteers who are considered expert in their field.
National Education Seminars The classes are full day courses in coordination with National NCMA and taught by volunteers who are considered expert in their field.
NCMA National Education Seminars (NESs)
Stay current in your field while networking with other contract management professionals! NCMA National Education Seminars (NESs) will enhance your knowledge of contract management and relevant topics. Earn 7 continuing education hours by attending just one full-day seminar!
National Education Seminars include:
- 100 Worst Mistakes in Government Contracting
- Contract Changes, Disputes and Terminations
- Contract Negotiations
- Contract Types
- Cost Estimating and Contract Pricing
- Developing Winning Proposals – Proposal Preparation Techniques and Tips
- NEW Subcontract Management from A to Z
- Risk Management for Complex U.S. Government Contracts and Projects
- The COR Member of the Acquisition Team: The Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) Guide to Performance and Quality
Visit Professional Development for the complete description of National Education Seminars.