Government Contracts Administrator
The Government Contracts Administrator will plan, direct, and coordinate activities associated with selling contracted company industrial electronic repair services to public sector entities, including but not limited to the US military, public transit systems, and the Department of Defense (DoD).
- Communicates regularly with project managers regarding the status of projects and deadlines, and informs them of any issues
- Interacts with clients, government agents and state and regulatory authorities by telephone and by written correspondence
- Handling legal documents and applying regulations to various jobs
- Provide legal and administrative support in government contracts
- Participate in negotiation of government contracts.
- Maintain schedules, due dates, and communications among involved parties.
- Review contract details pertaining to solicitations and terms and conditions.
- Prepare reports and data to analyze contract records in the aggregate.
- Interpret contracts to ensure compliance for all contractual matters.
- Serve as the authorized point of contact for all contractual matters.
- Ensure that all documentation meets the QMS
- Provide procedures to improve the QMS
- Assist with other projects and duties as assigned
- College degree and/or Paralegal certificate or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong organizational and attention to detail required to handle large volumes of work associated with each job and transaction
- Minimum of 3+ years performing similar responsibilities
- Mastery of MS Office, including Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Excel, Word and Project
- Excellent technical writing background
- The following are not required but nice to have:
- Experience in government contract negotiation
- Preparation of sales proposal and quote process
- CAV reporting, DoD contracts, and related terminology
- Knowledge of the DCMA inspection process
- Understanding of WAWF
- Experience working with contracting agents
- Knowledge of FAR’s and the engineering process
- Knowledge of DFAR’s
More information can be found here.